My kids will most likely never know..
- What an a-Z is (think you call them Gregorys here) anyhow a road map as they will either use Maps on their iPhone or by the time they drive Sat Nav will be in built in all standard cars
- They will never buy a Music CD (its another 7/8 yrs before they start the music thang) and certainly won't watch VHS video in their life
- They will never know there was once a time when people whispered if they saw two men holding hands walking down the street and gasped if they dared to kiss..
- Will they ever own a phone with buttons? I doubt it.. almost all their devices will be touch screen in a few years
- My kids will not have the joy of playing in a darkroom processing photos, no doubt that will be an expensive archaic and daggy thing to do..
- Once upon a time a night out involved just dancing and a bit of alcohol.. oh the things they will see (I have seen them too and have no issue with it but there was a time when underage drinking was rebellious enough)