Oh yes! We did just say that. And I bet that after you read this post, you'll be quickly checking you have all the ingredients. Because chocolate cravings just got a whole lot sweeter!
What you'll need
4 tbs all-purpose flour
4 tbs sugar
3 tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
3 tbs milk
1 tbs vegetable oil
How to make it
1. Mix together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
2. Stir in egg, milk and vegetable oil.
3. Pour mixture into a single coffee mug, or two ramekins (make sure they are microwaveable).
4. Microwave on high for 1 minute and 30 seconds in a lightly-greased mug, or 45 seconds in a ramekin.
5. Pour yourself a cuppa, and sit back enjoy... you've just made the easiest, and quickest dessert ever!
Let us know how you go!
*This is a recipe Tessa saw in a magazine while she was in a cafe months ago