1. You are my Sunshine BannerSunshine Banner ( $31.66) caught my eye with its pops of colours to suit any decor.
2. Make your own Candy GarlandWhat is better than a colourful garland? a colourful garland made of lollies of course This DIY is a fab idea for Christmas and would make cute end of year presents for the class too..
3. Purse's of PerfectionI have given these a few times as gifts and my daughter has her eye on a few from the animal range but these Ice Cream Mini Coin Purse's ($20.90) just had to make the collection
4. Minty Fresh Feature CushionsThe whole range from Suella is fabulous but this Mint Ice Cream Cushion ($40) is perfection and the Bow Cushions ($40) make me a little weak at the knees
5. Sweet AccessoriesWith Party Hats ($16.95) like this, Ice Cream Snaps ($7.95) like this and Happy Crab Tote Bags to match ($39.95) it would be hard to to feel colourful after a trip to Seed
6. Frankie LightboxFrankie Lightbox ($69.95) teaches them to 'express' themselves.. hmm not sure if that is a selling point or not, lol x
7. Tutti Frutti RugsThese felt ball rugs really do look like someone spilt the smarties!.. they come in any colour you like but if you want to create this look like Jacinda from Hide and Sleep did then you will be chasing the Tutti Frutti Rug ($265) or pick your own colours here
8. Confetti WallpaperThis is such a unique concept by Cool Edie's .. the Confetti Wallpaper ($198) has its own dotty pattern but then you add your own decals from the range in your chosen colour to make it one of a kind!
9. Beachy BrightsWith the weather heating up some beach action is sure to be on the cards.. Adairs have a delicious range of fabulous Beach Towels ($29.95)
10. Sweet SleepI could never miss this absolute sensation off the list of candy coloured collections, The Kip & Co/Incy Interiors Collaboration Bed ($699) is a tutti frutti riot and the girls version is just the same
11. Art to GoI saw these the other day whilst in Cotton On and thought how fab they were that they could be easily carried and would protect kids artwork more as the paper is a little smaller inside than the actual cover.. the Carry Me Sketch Book ($6.95) is a cute as anything idea
What is your favourite colour?
*this post was written by me for Mums Grapevine