4. If you could be an animal for a day, what would you be and why?
H : A Cheetah because it is the fastest
K : A Flamingo because they are athletic and can balance on one foot
5. What is your favourite song?
K : Roar
6. What is your favourite food?
H: Apples & Grapes
K : Chocolate
7. Do you think kids can drive cars? Why?
H: No, because they don't have a licence and only adults do..
K: No, because they don't have a licence and they haven't learnt how to drive yet
8. What is the best thing you did today?
H : I took good care of you and pushed the trolley at the Chinese (supermarket)
K : I did great Soccer Practice
9. What makes you happy?
H: My Birthday
K: My Family
10. What is Dad’s favourite drink?
11. What is Mum’s favourite drink?
H: Water (he means tonic water)
What do I take from this?
Not much apart from I notice my son thinks about best thing he does in a day as what he does for others not himself (I like that). Kitty really has embodied my view that family is everything (I like that).
Neither really know or probably care what we do for work and both have no idea what our favourite drink is as we hardly drink alcohol much but as mine would be a G&T Harrington was sort of close :)
Have you done these? link below if you have or do later as I would love to see other kids answers!